The Essential Aretha Franklin by Aretha Franklin
Track Listing
Disc 1:
1) Nobody Like You
2) Once In A While
3) Maybe I'm A Fool
4) Muddy Water
5) Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
6) Hard Times (No One Knows Better Than I)
7) Today I Sing The Blues
8) Won't Be Long
9) Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Morning
10) Evil Gal Blues
11) Lee Cross
12) Walk On By
13) I Wonder (Where Are You Tonight)
14) God Bless The Child
15) Blue Holiday
16) Looking Through A Tear
17) Tiny Sparrow
18) Here Today And Gone Tomorrow
19) Little Brown Book
20) Without The One You Love
Disc 2:
1) This Bitter Earth
2) Just For A Thrill
3) Skylark
4) Skylark
5) Trouble In Mind
6) Runnin' Out Of Fools
7) Drinking Again
8) Laughing On The Outside (Crying On The Inside)
9) What A Diff'rence A Day Made
10) Soulville
11) You'll Lose A Good Thing
12) Take A Look
13) Cry Like A Baby
14) I Wish I Didn't Love You So
15) Only The Lonely
16) People
17) Mockingbird
18) Until You Were Gone
19) My Coloring Book
20) Try A Little Tenderness
--:::::Download Link:::::--
:::::-- From Amazon.com --:::::
Track Listing
Disc 1:
1) Nobody Like You
2) Once In A While
3) Maybe I'm A Fool
4) Muddy Water
5) Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
6) Hard Times (No One Knows Better Than I)
7) Today I Sing The Blues
8) Won't Be Long
9) Nobody Knows The Way I Feel This Morning
10) Evil Gal Blues
11) Lee Cross
12) Walk On By
13) I Wonder (Where Are You Tonight)
14) God Bless The Child
15) Blue Holiday
16) Looking Through A Tear
17) Tiny Sparrow
18) Here Today And Gone Tomorrow
19) Little Brown Book
20) Without The One You Love
Disc 2:
1) This Bitter Earth
2) Just For A Thrill
3) Skylark
4) Skylark
5) Trouble In Mind
6) Runnin' Out Of Fools
7) Drinking Again
8) Laughing On The Outside (Crying On The Inside)
9) What A Diff'rence A Day Made
10) Soulville
11) You'll Lose A Good Thing
12) Take A Look
13) Cry Like A Baby
14) I Wish I Didn't Love You So
15) Only The Lonely
16) People
17) Mockingbird
18) Until You Were Gone
19) My Coloring Book
20) Try A Little Tenderness
--:::::Download Link:::::--
:::::-- From Amazon.com --:::::
